For over 100 years, our focus at Wolverine Engineers and Surveyors, Inc. (Wolverine) has been on designing successful public projects for Michigan’s communities. Wolverine Engineering Company was founded in Mason, Michigan in 1919 by a group of Michigan State University graduates who named the company after our state animal.
At this time, Wolverine specialized in offering Civil Engineering and concrete products including burial vaults, curb stops, and small local bridges. In 1979, we moved to our current Mason location where in 1980, Wolverine Engineers and Surveyors, Inc. was incorporated in the State of Michigan. We continue to thrive by providing excellent civil engineering solutions to our many loyal clients.